Need an Indianapolis CRPS / RSD Doctor or Specialist for Treatment of Your Burning Arm or Leg Pain?

If you have injured or had surgery on an arm or leg and are now experiencing a burning pain, hypersensitivity or restricted range of motion in that limb, you may have what is known as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), formerly known as Reflex Sympathy Dystrophy (RSD). The doctors at the Center for Pain Management are RSD specialists, experts in treating CRPS symptoms.

RSD pain symptoms may also include changes in the skin such as redness, swelling or sweating or muscle spasms. Treatment for CRPS or RSD can include a combination of nerve block procedures, infusions, physical therapy or spinal cord stimulation. Don’t live with this debilitating pain. Let the CRPS/RSD doctors at the Center for Pain Management help you manage your CRPS/RSD pain and regain function in your arm or leg.

If you are seeking RSD or CRPS treatments, don’t put off treatment any longer. Contact us today so we can help!

Ready for Relief?
Fill out this form & we'll contact you to schedule an appointment.