New Patient Information
Are you interested in becoming a new patient of the Center for Pain Management? Please read through the below information and then contact us at 317.706.7246 and ask to speak to a New Patient Coordinator.
- Please complete the NEW PATIENT PACKET. It is essential that you bring this packet to your appointment.
- A representative of our practice will call you to take your NEW PATIENT HEALTH HISTORY 2 to 3 days prior to your appointment. Please expect that call to take about 20 minutes. The questions that the representative will ask are under NEW PATIENT HEALTH HISTORY if you want to review them in advance. This will shorten the time needed for the phone call. At a minimum please have available: list of your allergies, list of all hospitalizations, surgeries, pain injections, and imaging tests with the facility name and the year; ALL medication bottles, and the exact date you last worked if you are not currently working.
- Our representative will call you. If it is more convenient, you may call at a good time for you between 8:00 and 4:30 Tue – Fri and ask to speak with Shelia at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- If we do not reach you to take this NEW PATIENT HEALTH HISTORY before your appointment, please expect an extended wait to see that physician when you arrive.
Some other information that may be of interest to you:
- Insurance Carriers: We provide coverage for a variety of commercial insurance plans and HMOs. However, you are ultimately responsible for understanding and following your insurance program and its requirements.
- Medical Records: We must receive certain medical records before we can see you as a patient.
We look forward to helping you with your pain management needs.